Sunday, 20 January 2008

321 swap


Here are my swaps for the 3-2-1 challenge


3 - Fat pages

2 - Tags

1 - ATC


The theme is "distressed"


I started off with white card and started to age them with distress inks


I then stamped some images on all of them


I also had some small jigsaw pieces from a christmas cracker and decided to cover the pieces with some photo paper and then aged them in the same way as the pages and tags.

I then stamped just a small part of the images and 3d them in the correct places

9 comments:

carian said...

Ooooh! these are fantastic, I'm loving them. x

groovyinclinations said...

Beautiful blog and projects! Great work!
Mindy

sam21ski said...

Love the colours you've Ang, they certainly have the distressed factor!!!!

crafty creations said...

Stunning Ang - love them

Hugs Hilda

Mags said...

love them ang, great work!

Ann said...

They're all stunning Ang, I love the colours & stamps you've used, gorgeous!!!

Hugs
Ann-R xxx

Jo said...

Lovely Ang, love the crackle background on the Fat page,where is it's from please?

Ang C said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments

the "crackle background" stamp is from Crafty Individuals

Andrea said...

WOW Ang they are fab,love the crackle
xxxx