Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Soot technique

This is my very first attempt at the soot technique.
Don't think I've got it quite right yet. I think I need to be a bit braver and keep the card in the flame a bit longer to make it a little darker.

Don't have glossy card so I used photopaper instead.


9 comments:

sam21ski said...

Hey Ang, fab sooty piece

Ann said...

Looks great to me Ang!! I really have to try this as it looks great xxx

For the life of me said...

fab ang xxx

mommabear said...

I Love it Ang

SueHart said...

Love it!! Great stamp(s) you've used. x

carian said...

Fab images Ang, is it one stamp? or more that you have used? i love it. xx

Mags said...

This is great, love it!

Beccy said...

I love the effect you got - its quite subtle.

ju said...

Yeh really like it - great stamp!x