Tuesday, 5 January 2010

I have been a bad blogger!

First of all hope you all had a great Christmas and hope you all have a fab New Year!


Been sent home from work today because we are snowed in!


Had a great opportunity to get into my craft room today and made a few birthday cards.
I have had a go at a zentangle! This is my effort made into a card. What do you think?

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

Lovely Card Ang xxx

Mags said...

It's fab Ang!

Must have a go myself one day!

Burnice said...

Liking that Ang, especially in black and white. I told Milla about this and she went home armed with the info, so we shall see what she comes up with.

Burnice x

Claireabelle said...

Wow, its fab Ang. I've never seen one before but someone mentioned them recently. Brilliant
x

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful so powerful and exciting. Fabulous card.

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab card hun :O))

Ann said...

Stunning card Ang - I've never seen one or heard of it before, very striking in black & white!! Belated Happy New Year, Hugs xxx

ju said...

Really effective I think - something else I must have a go at sometime! x