Fabby wall hanging .. thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper :O))
have to agree with Hels...fab wall hanging indeed!
I love this,especially your wirey hanger x
I agree, the hanger is great. Gorgeous wall haning, it would look good on any wall.
cute idea - love how it all fits together
A fab little hangy piece!
Great wall hanger Ang,all the elements fit together very well for Hel's challenge.Chrissie xx
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Fabby wall hanging .. thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper :O))
have to agree with Hels...fab wall hanging indeed!
I love this,especially your wirey hanger x
I agree, the hanger is great. Gorgeous wall haning, it would look good on any wall.
cute idea - love how it all fits together
A fab little hangy piece!
Great wall hanger Ang,all the elements fit together very well for Hel's challenge.
Chrissie xx
Post a Comment