Saturday, 12 November 2011

Just For Fun - Favourites

Its favourites month at Just For Fun
I didn't manage to get to do the challenge last week which was to use your favourite stamp!

This weeks challenge is to use your favourite colour.

I decided to combine last weeks and this weeks challenge together.

I have used my favourite stamp - Agapanthus cluster from Stampendous and my favourite colour which is purple!

9 comments:

Von said...

Nicely stamped Ang :)
Thank you for sharing your favourite colour with us at Just for Fun
Von xxx

Sandra's Spot said...

Hi Ang, love the stamp and the colour is just perfect with it. Makes a really lovley card. Hugs Sandra XX

Zoechaos said...

Seeing lots of purple this week Ang and who can blame anyone for enjoying it. Love the stamp and the way you have used it here. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

salamanda said...

That is a lush stamp and I love the graduated colour

Janet said...

Lovley card Ang,great stamping
Janet x

Anonymous said...

Hi Ang. Hope all is well. Beautiful card. It is a lovely stamp.
Regards Florence x

Neet said...

I think a lot of women like purple shades and tend to use them in card making, I know I do. That is one of my favourite stamps too - how coincidental. Lovely classy card.
Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet

Jaqi said...

Lovely colours and a lovely stamp. Its made a beautiful card I like purples too

Basslady said...

a fantastic card!

hun, i was just reorganizing my reading-list, and all of a sudden my follower-account here was deleted, so i signed in again...hope this lasts!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo