This fortnights challenge at Ruby's Rainbow is something for a baby or a child. I have made a pair of shoes! I cut the template out and then ran it through my CB with a dotty embossing folder. I finished the shoes off with pink pearl brads.
Saturday, 7 January 2012
Ruby's Rainbow - Something for a baby or child
I am really late in posting this piece - yet again!
This fortnights challenge at Ruby's Rainbow is something for a baby or a child. I have made a pair of shoes! I cut the template out and then ran it through my CB with a dotty embossing folder. I finished the shoes off with pink pearl brads.
This fortnights challenge at Ruby's Rainbow is something for a baby or a child. I have made a pair of shoes! I cut the template out and then ran it through my CB with a dotty embossing folder. I finished the shoes off with pink pearl brads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hun, this is such a marvellous and wonderful idea!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Ahh sweet! xx
Post a Comment