Thursday, 2 February 2012

Rubys Rainbow - Challenge 21

Its challenge 21 over at Ruby's Rainbow - this time we are asking for you to show us your flowers with some sparkle too!


I found a photoframe in a pound shop - it started out as a black and silver frame!
I made the background to look like a patchwork and used the same papers to make some roses. Lots of sparkle and hat pins finished them off.




I found a lovely poem and added that to the centre.

Its going to be a pressie for my mum and dads golden wedding - its next year so I need to put this away carefully till then.


2 comments:

Basslady said...

hun, i love your creation!

those flower-arrangemant is very noble and romantic!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lesley said...

Your frame looks gorgeous Ang, I love the flowers! xx