Saturday, 29 December 2007

Altered Pencil Box



Whilst out shopping today I happened to go into our local poundshop and I spied this pencil box and pencils. I thought they would make a good altering project.


I used alcohol inks on the pencils and distress inks on the box. I added chipboard letters.



10 comments:

Mags said...

Best we all get to our local pondland & do a swap!

I love it Ang, well done you!

Andrea said...

Wow it's fab Ang,well done
xxxx

Claireabelle said...

Well done Ang, they look great

xx

crafty creations said...

Love them Ang well done

hugs hilda

Ann said...

It's fabulous Ang - I love it...must try to get to the pound shop & hope they've got them in stock here too!!
Well Done!!

Ann-R xxx

carian said...

WOW! they are stunning!

sam21ski said...

Fabulous - well done Ang, now all the kids will want one!!!!!

Gail said...

Great job Ang, love it

now where's my nearest pound shop?

Angie C said...

The box and pencils look really fab

mommabear said...

They are fantastic Ang I love the colours