Monday, 24 December 2007

Freebie from the pub




Last week my hubby came home from the pub with a pressie for me from the landlady!!!!


She wondered if I could make use of some promotional advertisements.



I cut off some of the card and then covered in a backing paper, then I used distress ink around the edges. I stamped a border around and then stuck a calendar on. Added 2008 underneath. On the reverse I stamped a border and an image.


What do you think????

5 comments:

sam21ski said...

I think it looks stunning, well done you xxxxx

Ann said...

It's fantastic - total transformation, I love it Ang!!!
Well done you ^-^ xxx

Ann-R xxx

Claireabelle said...

Ang it's fandabbidosey

carian said...

An interesting choice of gift! but you certaunly have managed to make it into something stunning. xx

mommabear said...

it looks stunning Ang a great ideamaking a calender