Sunday, 8 June 2008

Lots to do - Teddy Bears


This week on the lots to do challenge blog is Teddy Bears.


I absolutely adore teddys so this was quite easy for me.

I decided to alter a CD.

I covered the the CD with backing paper with a Teddy bear design and then added the die cut teddy with some mulberry paper behind it to add some texture. I then added a poem and aged the paper. I then added a smaller teddy image at the bottom.

9 comments:

Mags said...

It's even more lovely in the felseh!

sam21ski said...

Brilliant

kathleen said...

Aw he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

So nice, I love this creation, nice colours and Teddy is adorable!

Andrea said...

How cute is that,love it
xxxx

carian said...

Aww, he's adorable.xx

Goldylocks said...

Lovely teddy, he looks very studious

mommabear said...

He is wonderful Ang

crafty creations said...

Brilliant Ang - bet Mags loves it - if the girls don't pinch it lol