Saturday, 14 June 2008

Lots to Do - Words


The challenge for this week is "Words"



I made a skinny and used one of my favourite stamps from Crafty Individuals.


I stamped my journey stamp onto my skinny and then stamped it onto a separate card and then 3d it.


I added a stamped image of the Eiffel tower and also 3d that.


I finished off with some postmark stamps over the skinny.
This skinny also works in so well with Sunday Stampers theme of "Ebony and Ivory"

14 comments:

sam21ski said...

Really lovely Ang

Goldylocks said...

I love this Ang, loads of dimension

For the life of me said...

this is fab Ang xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Lovely skinny Angela, thanks for joinin in x

Dawn said...

Beautiful, love the details and of course black/white - so classy!

mommabear said...

Fantastic Ang

Shaz said...

nice card ang, well done

Mags said...

Great skinny, love the images used

Andrea said...

love this lots, its great mix of stamping x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

cool card
Jennie

Andrea said...

This is great Ang,love everything about it
xxxx

kathleen said...

Wow, its fab!

crafty creations said...

Beautiful

Chris said...

Lovely, Ang. Love the monochrome scheme