
This week its Andrea's turn to choose a theme. She chose Recycle it!!!
I had bought a cheap clock from the supermarket cos I needed the mechanism for another project. I kept the clock case, well you never know when you might need it!!!!
I used alcohol inks on the frame in greens and blues. I then covered the "face" with different backing papers and finally added stamped images, bottle tops, dominoes etc and then added the clear lid.
Why not have a go this week. Lots to do challenge - there is a direct link on the right hand side.
15 comments:
Wow, great piece Ang, love all the detail on it!
Now thats what I call recycleing and it looks fabulous I love the colour combo
It's fantastic Ang - love the colour and like all the elements you've added
Great idea Ang, looks fab, love all the different elements you've encased xxxx
Brilliant idea Ang and the end result is fantastic :o)
Great idea it looks really good too x
Ang it's fab, just as well you kept the clock bit!
x
fab angie, love it!
that's a really interesting use of a clock face! such a good idea!
what a unique idea :)
This is just stunning,so much to look at,and everybody comments on it when they see it,thanks Ang,i love it
xxxx
Its beautiful Ang!!
Clairexx
Wow..this is totally brilliant!
And your clock has got a very pretty new "face!"
What a great piece - the clock frame is brilliant recycling!!
Ros
Post a Comment