Sunday, 24 August 2008

Lots to do challenge - Week 23 - Iris Folding



It'sMags' turn to set the challenge and she has chosen "Iris folding".

I found my pattern on circle of crafters and made it into a fat page. I added gems and edged it all in gold pen.

Why not join us this week.

9 comments:

mommabear said...

Its fab I love it

mommabear said...

Its fab I love it

sam21ski said...

Great piece Ang, and it looks fab, but not for me, too neat and tidy for me - lol xxxx

Mags said...

And very pretty it is in the flesh!

Thank you.

Shaz said...

lovley card ang..lovely bright colours

Andrea said...

Looks great
xxxx

stamp and scrape said...

The flower stickers really compliment the bag well.
Ros

ju said...

Well done you - my attempt at iris folding ended up in the trash!

kathleen said...

This is lovely