Sunday, 5 October 2008

Lots to do Challenge - week 29 - No Stamping!!!


Steph has set the challenge this week and as asked for us Not to use any stamps!!!!!
I have made a skinny and found an image of some stylised flowers I liked and matted and layered it onto cold card and then onto the skinny. I then added gems to the flowers and finally added a rub on greeting at the bottom.

11 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fabulous piece of work Ang

Jo said...

Ang this is really eye catching, love it :o)

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous Ang, I love the bling
xx

Mags said...

Love the image with the added bling!

crafty creations said...

Beautiful Ang

crafty creations said...

Beautiful Ang

ju said...

Love this to bits! Just beautiful x

Anonymous said...

Hits all the right spots!

CraftyC said...

A really great skinny, the gems look fab!
Clairex

kathleen said...

Stunning!

mommabear said...

Just beautiful