Saturday, 25 October 2008

Lots to do Challenge - week 32 - Nature

Mags has chosen the theme for this weeks challenge and the theme is Nature.
I have made a skinny for the challenge using the bandana technique.
I stamped my skinny with various leaf stamps using black staz-on and then coloured the skinny with distress inks in scattered straw, mustard seed, peeled paint, shabby shutters and tea dye.
Then I used a white pen and drew round some of the images.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful skinny!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful skinny.

Sandy said...

Wow unbelievable card.
So wonderful work.

Thanks for joining SaWo this week.

Dreamer said...

This is lovely.

Mags said...

This is lovely Ang

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh!

sam21ski said...

Fab skinny Ang

kathleen said...

Gorgeous!

vintage wil said...

gorgeous skinny.

Jo said...

Love this technique, so effective :o)

Unknown said...

A fabulous skinny

Stempelfrosch said...

Fantastic work! Love your skinny!
Lg Anke

Wendi said...

Gorgeous I love everything about it
Thank you for visiting my blog
Wendi x

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous Ang

Anonymous said...

Lovely - really like the way you have used the white highlighter pen

SueHart said...

Great choice of colours and stamps. x

Rosie said...

Lovely work - love the yellowy seasonal colours.

Andrea said...

Great skinny
xx

June said...

Stunning colours a really autumnal piece. I must try the bandana techinque soon
June x

mommabear said...

just beautiful Ang