Sunday, 16 November 2008

Lots to do Challenge - week 35 - Envelope Art

This weeks challenge has been set by Andrea, she chose Envelope Art. I had to do some research as I had never seen any of this.

I decided to try a bandana style for the envelope so I stamped images all around the edges of the envelope and added a postage stamp in the corner. In the middle I stamped some dotted lines. I then used tea dye, peeled paint, mustard seed and tattered rose distress inks all over. I then got my white pen and added highlights to some of the stamps. I finally added some small gems to the flowers in the postage stamp.

4 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fab Amg and I love the way you've encorporated the bandana technique in your envelope art - nice one!!!

mommabear said...

Its beautiful Ang

Ann said...

I love this Ang - beautiful colours xx

Mags said...

This is lovely Ang, great colours used!