Sam is hosting an ATC swap over on Lots to do. The only stipulation is that one ATC has to be brown, one has to be purple and one has to be green. I had my images already stamped and decided to do the same for all 3. I used distress inks and a background stamp from Crafty Individuals and then put two eyelets into each ATC.
Fab ATC's Ang, I love the fact that they are all the same image. They would look fab mounted onto a canvas. It reminds of those Andy Warhol paintings. xx
6 comments:
Ang these look fab, lovely background and the images look 3d xxx
Lovely set Ang
Fab ATC's Ang, I love the fact that they are all the same image. They would look fab mounted onto a canvas. It reminds of those Andy Warhol paintings.
xx
Love that background - lovely! x
fabulous Ang
Fab set Ang.
Post a Comment