Sunday, 4 January 2009

Lots to do challenge and Technique zone swap

Over at the technique zone they are giving away blog candy and also doing a technique swap.
You have to send one of the techniques to Sam and as well as getting your item swapped your name will be entered into the draw for the blog candy.

One of my favourite techniques from the blog is the bandana technique.
I made a skinny and it fits in well with the lots to do challenge this week. The theme is time.


9 comments:

crafty creations said...

Stunning Ang - love all those clock stamps

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge this week

sam21ski said...

Ang it's fantastic

Good luck in the draw xxxx

Femmy said...

beautiful!!!

Virginia said...

Wonderful colours and love those stamps..

Shairon said...

Absolutely fantastic Ang. I love this technique although I have yet to try it. Love the colour combinations you've used. Good luck in the draw.

For the life of me said...

oh Ang thats my fav too, its lovely xxx

ju said...

Love it!x

mommabear said...

Just Brilliant Ang

Mags said...

Brillant!