Monday, 28 September 2009

Halloween Canvas - Lots to do challenge

This weeks challenge on Lots to do is to use orange, black and one other colour. I have made a canvas and used orange and black distress inks to colour it. I painted the gravestone and skeleton with white gesso and then used black distress ink to highlight the gravestone. Finally I stuck on some spiders. This canvas is for a halloween swap hosted by Sam.

10 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW Ang, love it, fab skeleton, can't wait to see it in the flesh

Thanks for entering into this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab, love this....love the skelington and the spiders...spooookeeeeee!!

crafty creations said...

Great canvas Ang - thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week

Neet said...

Love your take on the Challenge. What a fun canvas you have made. Love it!

For the life of me said...

fab piece ang xxx

LynnF said...

This is a terrific canvas, Ang. Whoever gets it in the swap should be very happy! LynnF

Glenda T. said...

This is totally spooktacular!!

lesleyanne said...

very spooky
love it
lesley x

mommabear said...

Its fabulous Ang I love it

ju said...

Brilliantly spooky!