I have been busy today making a wedding card for a wedding we are going to. I am still not sure if I like it or not. It doesn't scan well as it is mainly cream. The squares have embossing on them and the wording was done with Safmat. I must say that it looks better in real life.
8 comments:
Shame about the scan but I'm sure the card is beautiful and will be well received
It looks fab Ang - I enlarged it and you can see the embossing better. they will treasure it.
Hugs Beccy x
They always look better IRL Ang and I'm sure that they will love it xxxx
I am sure the scanner has done it no favours ... but it is personal to the couple and I am sure they will love it!
Also enlarged it and the embossing looks crisp am sure the card is lovely and will be loved.
i think your card looks really classie
they will love it
lesley x
Very elegant, they will love it! x
I love embossing and it looks very elegant they will love it
Post a Comment