My friend Mags rang me up last week and said "have you sent anything into Craft Stamper?" to which I replied - "Well yes but that was months ago". She had just got her copy of the mag and my mobile phone charm was in it!!! Well I got my copy at the weekend and yes it was my piece. I am chuffed to little mint balls:)
Here is a scanned picture of it.
10 comments:
Wow Ang! No wonder you're chuffed to pieces. It is fab. Well done you! Can I have your autograph please?!
Congratulation Ang it is a brilliant phone charm, so cleve to use the free stamps to make it.
Congratulations Ang its a brilliant phone charm i love the owl
Well done Ang!!!
xx
Brilliant Ang - Well done xxx
congrats Angela...your charm looked good in the mag x
Ah ha! I thought it was you Ang - big big congratulations hon! It is fab. x
Wow, thats fab, well done AngC
Congrats hun, love this piece and a fab way of using the cover mount stamps x
It's gorgeous Ang no wonder you are chuffed xx
Post a Comment