This month at Something Completely Different they want you to make cards. This week the theme is Holly and Ivy with red, green and gold for the colours.This is the very first Christmas card I have completed this year - thought I'd better get a move on with them seeing as there are only 48 days to Christmas now!
10 comments:
Great card Ang, just love that Santa image
xxxx
Lovely card, great Santa stamp...love the wee holly sprigs!
Thanks for joining us on SCD
Dawn
great card chickie ~ oh..do i love that image!
lovely Card - I really like that stamp...thank you for joining us this week...
Love the image makes a smashing card. 47 days now thanks for the nugde.
Beautiful card Ang. The stamp is super.xx
Lovely card - YIKES, are there really only 48 days left?!?!?
Gorgeous! Love the image too....x
A great traditional image. Great card.
Gorgeous card Ang. Glad we got the 'ball' rolling for you. Looks like you are off to a great start with your Christmas cards. Thanks for joining Something Completely Different this week. Gez.
Post a Comment