Sunday, 21 February 2010

Lots to do - Machines

Over at Lots to do this week - Hilda has set the challenge of "Machines". You have to have used some kind of machine in your work.

I have used a crop-o-dile and a heat gun.

These charms have been made for a swap on UKStampers. Shrink plastic was used to make the charm and a gem and tiny bell added.

11 comments:

crafty creations said...

They're gorgeous Ang

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge

Sid said...

These charms look fab !!

mommabear said...

they are beautiful Ang it makes me want to try useing shrink plastiv

Cuchy said...

How cool!
these charms match perfectly with my pendants hahaha. Beautiful

Zoechaos said...

These are fabulous you really are the expert of Shrink Plastic how do you cut it so neatly and without it cracking?

Ann said...

WOW!! These are fabulous Ang - I really must try the shrink plastic - I bought some in January Sales but never used it yet!! Very inspirational Ang xxx

Anonymous said...

so sweet...love these little charms!

For the life of me said...

absolutely cute ang xxxx love em x

Minxy said...

Oops, how rude, i forgot to leave a comment when i visited on sunday!!
Look forward to seeing them in the flesh!

Hels Sheridan said...

Adorable charms...makes me wish I had joined in with the swap now :O))

ju said...

They are gorgeous Ang!!