This is wonderful...well done with the stitching element..I keep meaning to do something like this...but there does't seem to be enough hours in the day for me right now.
I started to dabble in alter and mixed media styles but not done any for a while, I have a cube stamp that I was going to try this effect on...think you just reminded and inspired me...
6 comments:
This is fab Ang, I love the stitching! I thought it was real till I read your post
x
its brill Ang I love the image
Great idea, looks brill. x
This is wonderful...well done with the stitching element..I keep meaning to do something like this...but there does't seem to be enough hours in the day for me right now.
I started to dabble in alter and mixed media styles but not done any for a while, I have a cube stamp that I was going to try this effect on...think you just reminded and inspired me...
Love all your work....and techniques...
Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week
x
Vicky
It's wonderful, thank you so much, it is going to look fab on my wall. xx
Super sweet little card and fab stitching...thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x
Post a Comment