Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Crafting Corner Variety Swap - March - Pencils

Over at Crafting Corner the Variety swap this month is to alter pencils.
I have used an ordinary lead pencil and a mechanical pencil.

The lead pencil was covered in sticky ribbon and a mobile phone charm added which I made from shrink plastic and added some tiny bells.

The mechanical pencil was covered in TSS metal which has been embossed in the cuttlebug and coloured with alcohol inks.

I don't know who the recipient will be yet but hope that they like them!




From this:




To this:


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab bit of altering Ang! x

Tessmatt said...

They are fab Ang. x

Angelnorth said...

Lovely! How stylish does that mechanical one look - great job!

ju said...

These are great Ang! Fab idea with the mechanical pencil too. xx

Anonymous said...

like them both but the covering of the mechanical pencil is stunning,would make a wonderful gift!

mommabear said...

Ang they are both stunning

mommabear said...

Ang they are both stunning

mommabear said...

Ang both of them are stunning