We have just finished with a pringles tube so I had a go at altering it.
First I cut it down to about half its size and then cut out strips of TSS metal. I coloured the metal with sharpies and then used six different CB embossing folders and ran the metal through the bug. I then lightly sanded down the pieces and stuck them to the tube. I found some letters to spell out the word "Bitz" and stuck them onto one of the panels.
Before

After
11 comments:
a fab pen pot!
Excellent alteration. I should try and alter something today too
hugs June xx
Fab bit's box Ang. xx
Fabulous pot Ang, brilliant idea.
Fab pot for your bitz...n great upcycling :O))
Wow, fab Ang
x
How clever is that??? Love it!
excellent! I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.
Fabby! Love it! Need several of those for my desk!
Great idea - so useful too!
Thanks for joining us at ALLSORTS this week
Fleur xXx
Love the combo of textures, fab pen pot!
Post a Comment