Sunday, 13 March 2011

Just For Fun - A New Technique

This week at Just For Fun - Zoe has challenged everyone to use a new technique. Well I was scratching my head for this one as I haven't used any new techniques for a while. But today I have come across a couple whilst at a local craft show.

I saw a demonstration on the use of stencil brushes with distress inks and then on another stall saw that pro markers can be used to colour metal embellishments.

So here is an ATC using both of the techniques.

9 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Must get myself some metal embellishments and try this, gives a very pretty clever effect.
Marie

Jaqi said...

lovely springtime card , love the ribbon, i can never get mine to tie as neat as that its great , all these new techniques i just want to try them all hehehe

Zoechaos said...

LOL Sorry Ang! Think I outsmarted myself with this months theme LOL. Love the stencil work and AI on the metal always looks good. Thank you for scratching you head and joining us this week at Just for Fun. Did you go to Leigh? Neet was demonstrating there this weekend I think. XOXO Zoe

Mags said...

Wow! Love this. I'll have to have a go myself me thinks!

Ann said...

Beautiful effect Ang....gotgeous atc :D xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely ATC. Great techniques - really effective.
Regards Florence.

sam21ski said...

Great atc Ang, thanks for sharing your new found techniques with us this week over on JFF - Sam xxxx

Von said...

You have combined the two techinques well Ang :) a very delicate atc :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Just for fun this week
Von x

Neet said...

Two great techniques here - am wondering if it was Iain you saw using the stencil brushes (that is if you were at Leigh).
What a pretty atc you have produced - it would make a nice cover for a book as well. Might have to give it a go.
Thanks for joining us at JFF.