Sunday, 27 March 2011

Just For Fun - A New Way with a Stamp

Over at Just For Fun, Zoe has challenged us once again to try something new. This week she would like to see a new way with a stamp!
I have made my poppy stamp 3D. I have made it as a topper as this is going to be part of a birthday card for a work colleague.

11 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous poppy Ang you have decouparged it perfectly. Seems my challenges have been a little to challenging for some so glad you are not one of those! Thank you for joining us at Just for Fun again XOXO Zoe

Von said...

Beautifully done Ang :)
Pleased to have you playing with us this week at JFF
Von x

Jaqi said...

Beautiful, a perfect poppy , very well done :-)

Neet said...

I love poppies and this one is perfect for decoupage. What a smashing job you have done with it too.
Thanks for joining us at JFF.

Sue said...

This is beautiful and so clever, I love it x

Sue said...

This is beautiful and so clever, I love it x

Anonymous said...

Oh this is really pretty Ang. Love how you have decoupaged the image.
Regards Florence.

sam21ski said...

Fab poppy Ang, love the richness of colour. Did you use one of those build a flower stamp sets to build it up?

sam21ski said...

Ooops forgot to say thanks for joining us again this week - Sam xxxx

sam21ski said...

WOW Ang that makes it all the better if you've built it up yourself - lovely xxxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

What a lovely poppy perfect !

Marie