Here are some BIG tags made for a swap on the Lots to do forum.
I have used distress inks and crafty individuals stamps.
They're brilliant AngHugs Hilda
Nice tags Ang, you're really into your CI stuff at the minute xxxx
Tags are gorgeous Ang - love your stamps xxxAnn-R xxx
I love the stamps you ahve used, and the colours are stunning. xx
I love those stamps Ang, they look great!LOLMags xx
Fab tags Ang I love the stamps and the colourhugs Alison
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They're brilliant Ang
Hugs Hilda
Nice tags Ang, you're really into your CI stuff at the minute xxxx
Tags are gorgeous Ang - love your stamps xxx
Ann-R xxx
I love the stamps you ahve used, and the colours are stunning. xx
I love those stamps Ang, they look great!
LOL
Mags xx
Fab tags Ang I love the stamps and the colour
hugs Alison
Post a Comment