Monday, 19 November 2007

Christmas Triptytch 3-4-3


I love to do these triptytch ATCs and also the diptytch ones too.
Here is my entry for the Christmas ATC swap on the Lots to do forum.
I have used an old Christmas card and some ribbon with a christmas greeting on it.
So while I have been having fun making this, I have also been helping the environment too with a spot of recycling.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Fantastic Ang,i love them
xxxxx

crafty creations said...

Love these too Ang - lovely work

sam21ski said...

Ang, this is fab xxxx Love the colours

Lil Ol Me said...

Fantastic these are so lovely. Well its all lovely really but I particulary liked these.
Youve made my blog look rubbish now!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Again, fab work Ang, you really are a clever girl you know!!

LOL

Mags xx

Ann said...

Really clever - I've never seen these done before - very clever Ang!!!

Ann-R xxx

mommabear said...

They are wonderfull Ang as I said before I love your work

Hugs Alison