

Just decorated my bedroom and needed some artwork for the walls - couldn't find anything I liked so whilst I was at the NEC I bought some canvasses and here is the finished work.
I gave the canvasses 2 coats of a chocolate brown paint and then I used string for the decoration. I stuck the string on with my hot glue gun - boy it hurts when you touch it!!!!!
8 comments:
They're brilliant Ang
Hugs Hilda
Ang, they are lovely and I am sure they will look fab hung on your bedroom walls - well done xxxxx
fab Ang, sore fingers were worth it. xx
Well done Ang,they are lovely
xxxxx
Hi Ang they are beautifull I would never have thaught of useing string it looks stunning
hugs Alison
They are wonderfull Ang, well done you honey!
LOL
Mags xx
They're fabulous Angela - well done, much better than shop bought ones too!!
Hugs
Ann-R xx
They are wonderful :) folks pay lots of money for things like this I've seen some in my catalogue for around £50 :o
Very well done you crafty things you :D
Post a Comment