Tuesday, 19 February 2008

First Crush 9-4-9


On the Lots to Do forum we have a monthly swap . This months theme is "First Crush"



My first crush was David Cassidy!!!!! I used to watch him in The Partridge Family and my mum and dad were absolutely fed up of me playing all of his records.



Who was your first crush????????????

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Fab piece Ang,my sister would fight you for this 1 LOL
xxxx

sam21ski said...

Ang this looks fab although I have absolutely no idea who he is!!!!

Jo said...

Looks FAB Ang!

Ann said...

OMG!!! I WOKE UP IN LOVE THIS MORNING...Ang, I had every single one of those photos plastered all over my walls & ceiling & I travelled Europe to see him!!! You even have the image from Rolling Stone!!! I often used to gaze at him & think COULD IT BE FOREVER??? OK I'll stop now!!!!

I love it & Him too xxxx

Claireabelle said...

Ang it's fab!!! How cute was he!!! although obviously it's way before my time LOL

xx

devonmaid said...

Wow Ang, that's great. My first crush too. Like Ann I had pictures all over my wall and watched the Partridge Family religiously. I had the Rolling Stone poster too ^-^

Tracy said...

Ang awsome job it looks great. Have to say I was A Donny fan myself and still am :o) ... have to admit though David did look cute at the time and still does not look bad for his age now either. Great Job Ang!

Mags said...

Fab job on this Ang, well done you!