
Here are my pages for a group swap on Lots to do.
The black one is an image of daisies and I just simply added brads to the centre of the flowers.
The green one is a stamped image of a poppy (I think) I coloured the card first with distress inks and then stamped the image, I then coloured the petals with sakura pens. I sprayed glimmer mist on the green card and then added the stamped image to it.
The pink one is an image of a rose simply decoupaged. Matted and layered on black card.
Hope the recipients will like them.
5 comments:
Ooohhh Ang they are gorgeous.
Glad i'm in this swap :)
xxxx
LOL Andrea
Ang they are lovely
(Im glad Im in this swap too :oP)
xxx
They're all gorgeous Ang......wish I'd joined this swap now LOL!!!!
Hugs
Ann xxx
Ang they are all lovely, but so different
Hello
YOur work is fantastic!! How do you get into this Lots to do site?? Can people enter from the US?? Would anyone be interested in swapping something for one of the calendar bases Ang got from the pub?? Thanks
Post a Comment