Friday, 29 February 2008

Mothers Day


This is a card I made for my auntie for mothers day. She brought up my dad when he was only 7 as his mum died and with my auntie being the eldest she looked after the family.


I used an image from Crafty Individuals and used some papers I have had f0r a while. Hope she likes it.

8 comments:

Jo said...

Your Auntie will love it Ang its a beautiful card :o)

Chris said...

She'll love it Ang. It's gorgeous.

SueHart said...

Really pretty, Ang. Love the slide mount. xx

Mags said...

Stunning card Ang, it's lovely.

Carol Ann said...

Love the colours you have used I'm sure she will love her card.

Andrea said...

Stunning card Ang,your Aunt will love it,the colours are gorgeous
xxxx

Ann said...

Stunning card Ang & I'm sure your auntie will be delighted with it!!!
Gorgeous colours xxx

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous sure she'll love it

Hugs Hilda