It seems ages since I made some ATCs for a swap.Shaz on Lots to do is hosting an ATC swap and the theme is how does your garden grow.
My first ATC is made using my cuttlebug folder and embossed onto thin metal, this is attatched to the ATC with small flower brads.
The middle ATC is stamped tree image and I added all the leaves by adding small dots of different colours all over the branches. I coloured in the grass area and again added dots of different colours to make a carpet of flowers.
The third ATC is made by simply stamping all over with my tapestry stamps and adding a moo of a stamped image of some flowers.
8 comments:
Very nice Ang
A lovely set of atc's,love em all
xxxx
gorgeous Ang love the middle one xx
fab ang...love them!!
Excellent set Ang xxx
Lovely set here Ang
These are fab!
Fab set Ang
Post a Comment