Sunday, 31 August 2008

Lots to do challenge - week 24 - Craft your name

This weeks challenge on lots to do has been set by Steph she asked us to craft our name.

I altered a beermat for this challenge.
I covered my mat in backing paper and the took my image from my signature I use on the forum at christmas. I put this in the middle of the beermat and decoupaged it . I then added the meaning and origin of my name. I finally added eyelets and a piece of ribbon.

12 comments:

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous - so fresh and clean looking - love it

Unknown said...

great piece ang :)

sam21ski said...

Lovely piece Ang and it's all about you!!!

mommabear said...

Fabulous piece I love the Angel so like you lol

Mags said...

this is so lovely Ang, love the angel!

Claireabelle said...

This is brill Ang, and what a lovely meaning to have for your name
xx

Jo said...

Great idea Ang, love the little angel :o)

Shaz said...

lovley ang!!

stamp and scrape said...

So sweet! I particularly like the font used for your name.
Ros

CraftyC said...

Looks great Ang, lovely wording!
Clairexx

SueHart said...

Wonderful, Ang. Pretty ickle angel. xx

ju said...

Lovely - cute angel! x