Lovely arches Ang, the ripped paper looks really effective xxx
Love these - fab arches
Fabulous arches, the buckles really set them off, can I ask where you bought the buckles from, please?
Very pretty arches, Ang. Love the lady images. x
Hi KathleenI got the buckles from scrapz.co.uk
Great arches Ang, very feminine!Clairex
You matched the soft colours of the papers so well in these fab collaged arches.Ros
Fab set of arches, love the ripped paper effect
These look great! I haven't seen this idea before.
These are gorgeous,love all the colours and imagesxx
Gorgeous arches Ang, I think the ribbon & buckle really set it off beautifully xxx
gorgeous arches!
nice arches..I love ripped paper as you can do so much with it..thanks for your comments on my blog
Love these! Funny, I started a second one with torn paper too!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Lovely arches Ang, the ripped paper looks really effective xxx
Love these - fab arches
Fabulous arches, the buckles really set them off, can I ask where you bought the buckles from, please?
Very pretty arches, Ang. Love the lady images. x
Hi Kathleen
I got the buckles from scrapz.co.uk
Great arches Ang, very feminine!
Clairex
You matched the soft colours of the papers so well in these fab collaged arches.
Ros
Fab set of arches, love the ripped paper effect
These look great! I haven't seen this idea before.
These are gorgeous,love all the colours and images
xx
Gorgeous arches Ang, I think the ribbon & buckle really set it off beautifully xxx
gorgeous arches!
nice arches..I love ripped paper as you can do so much with it..thanks for your comments on my blog
Love these! Funny, I started a second one with torn paper too!
Post a Comment