Saturday, 20 September 2008

Week 27 - Lots to do Challenge - Red and White


Andrea has chosen this weeks theme and its Red and White.
I have made a skinny for the challenge.
First I edged the skinny with red ink then ran some card through my wizard with my cuttlebug hearts embossing folder. I trimmed the card to size then stuck it on the skinny. I added some red heartshaped gems underneath it. I then made 2 eyelets and threaded through some red ribbon and tied it in a bow. I then added some white roses and finished it all off with a white bow.

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

Great challenge piece Ang xxx

For the life of me said...

lovely Ang x

Anonymous said...

love this card ang it's fab x

Mags said...

This is lovely Ang, love the embossing part.

Claireabelle said...

It's lovely Ang
x

Andrea said...

Gorgeous skinny Ang,love it
xx

Jo said...

Perfect for the theme :o)

stamp and scrape said...

An elegant card, with a simple design.
Ros