Sunday, 14 September 2008

Week 26 - Lots to do Challenge - numbers


This is my piece for the challenge this week.
I made a skinny. I ran some metal through my wizard with my cuttlebug embossing numbers folder. I then wiped different coloured alcohol inks all over the metal. I wiped the excess onto my card. I then attatched the metal to the skinny with brads. I then stamped some paper artsy images and distressed them a little with the ink I had used previously.
I am really pleased with the way it turned out.
Why not give it a go this week

9 comments:

crafty creations said...

And beautiful it is - I know I've received it!!!!

Thanks Ang

sam21ski said...

Fab skinny Ang and that numbers quote is fab, not seen anything like it before xxxx

Jo said...

LOVE IT!!!! The BG is amazing :o)

Claireabelle said...

This is stunning Ang! Lucky Hilda!
xx

Mags said...

Wow Ang, this is stunning, love it, fab background!

Andrea said...

Ooohhh Ang,this is brilliant,love it
xxxx

SueHart said...

Love the effect of the metal. It's wonderful! It's funny...just the other day we saw some magpies and was trying to think of the rest of the quote. Thanks for your help :) xx

Chris said...

Love the metal background, it's stunning and sets off the image and quote really well

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Ang!!
Clairex