Monday, 23 March 2009

Lots to do challenge - wire

This weeks challenge is "wire".
I have made an ATC, I stamped my image with black staz-on and then masked it and added my background in olive green staz-on. I then got a length of wire and threaded small red beads onto it and then shaped it into a crown. I then added DYMO words of Queen for a day.
This ATC also can be used for this weeks Sunday Stamper as the theme there is "Diamonds"


9 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fab atc Ang and what a great use of the wire

Thanks for joining in with this weeks theme on the lotstodo challenge forum - Sam xxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Loverly ATC Ang, thanks for joining in with the SS challenge too hun, nice to see you again ... Hels x

carian said...

What a fab idea, well done it's a great piece.xx

margaret said...

Great ATC's Ang. xx

crafty creations said...

Great atc Ang and thanks for joining in the Lotstodo Challenge

x Hilda

mommabear said...

great Idea Ang

Joy said...

Fantastic ATC Ang and clever use of wire xx

ju said...

Clever - love the crown!

Mags said...

Brillant! Love the crown.