Monday, 16 March 2009

Ryans 21st Birthday

Well its finally got here and I can't believe it. My son is 21 tomorrow!
OMG it only seems like yesterday that he was born.

This is the card I have made for him. I even made the box too!
I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for all the backgrounds and gently rubbed broken china distress ink over them.
I coloured the chipboard key in gold and added some distress ink to age it.
I used my cuttlebug alphabet for the letters and numbers.
I found some pictures that Ryan will be highly embarrassed about:) aged 9 months, his very first day at school, first year at high school, final year at high school and finally one taken a couple of months ago. I also added a verse at the end.




10 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Ang it is FABULOUS!!! I love it, Im sure Ryan will too. I hope he has a fab day tomorrow
xx

Carol Ann said...

What a lovely keep sake for your son and such a lovely heart felt sentiment too.

margaret said...

What a super card Angela, it will make a great keepsake for Ryan. wishing him all the best for tomorrow

Mags said...

Aww, what a wonderful card & keepsake for your "baby", who is just a mini me Duncan!!!

All best Ryan for a wonderfull 21st birthday!

Mags & Co xxxx

sam21ski said...

Aww Ang, he'll love it, a right little keep sake for him to treasure and show his kids (eventually!!) xxxx

mommabear said...

Its wonderful Ang im sure he will love it

Denise said...

He may not admit it but he'll treasure this forever! It's fabulous Ang and he's one of the lucky ones who has a Mom who likes 'to preserve and keep' Very precious indeed!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxox

Beccy said...

Great card Ang and a lovely verse x

Shairon said...

A true work of art, Ang. I bet Ryan was well chuffed. Especially like the verse - straight from the heart.

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous card Ang I am sure Ryan will love it. Sorry to be so late posting just back from a trip away. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x