It's fab Ang, I love the bits with the sequin wastex
Fantastic AngThanks for continued support with the Lotstodo Challenges, really appreciated - Sam xxx
Thats lovely Ang x
Its brilliant Ang
A great atc Ang. love the lady. I have some of that seqin waste stuff but never thought of using it that way, great idea. xx
Very inspirational Ang. Love the lady! Is it a photograph?
It's beautiful Ang xx
gorgeous ang xxxxx
This is lovely, my 'to do' list is growing xx
Beautiful shadow box...so gorgeous!
Fabulous piece - love it!
Fabby, love the image!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
It's fab Ang, I love the bits with the sequin waste
x
Fantastic Ang
Thanks for continued support with the Lotstodo Challenges, really appreciated - Sam xxx
Thats lovely Ang x
Its brilliant Ang
A great atc Ang. love the lady. I have some of that seqin waste stuff but never thought of using it that way, great idea. xx
Very inspirational Ang. Love the lady! Is it a photograph?
It's beautiful Ang xx
gorgeous ang xxxxx
This is lovely, my 'to do' list is growing xx
Beautiful shadow box...so gorgeous!
Fabulous piece - love it!
Fabby, love the image!
Post a Comment