I have made an ATC. I used distress inks in scattered straw, broken china, shabby shutters and dried marigold for the background and then stamped a crackle on top with black staz-on. I then used an image of Monalisa and mounted that on copper card. I added the word "art" which is metal put through my wizard and then finally added terracotta alcohol ink all over.
Is it art????? I don't know but I do know that I like it!!!!
13 comments:
This is lovely!
A stunning atc Ang - and thanks for supporting the Lotstodo Challenge again this week
x Hilda
Another brilliant Atc Ang, thanks for joining in with us this week again on the Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxxx
Thats lovely Ang x
Beautiful work and i just love that background
Hugs June xxx
added myself to follow :)
Its brill Ang, I love the metal 'art' at the bottom
xx
Fabulous Atc Ang
Wow what a great atc Ang love the Madonna.xx
I would say its definately ART ! It's wonderful.
I never thought of putting metal through my die cutter so thanks for the tip x
This is stunning Ang, love it!
What a great background for Mona Lisa - love the way you did the art word too.
Ros
Lovely atc x
Really stunning Ang. I love it!
Post a Comment