Saturday, 11 April 2009

Lots to do challenge - numbers

This weeks challenge is "numbers".
I have made an ATC.
I used my cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and then added tea dye distress ink to the embossing.
I stamped a paper artsy image and lightly coloured that with broken china distress ink and then used 3d foam to attatch it to the card.
I then printed the words out on the pc "Age is just a number" and coloured it with broken china distress ink.
Finally I added a metal arrow.


11 comments:

Femmy said...

great atc!! love the embossed numbers!!

Beccy said...

Thats a lovely ATC the background is really effective x

Mags said...

Great ATC, fab background & images.

crafty creations said...

Thanks Ang for joining in with the Lotstodo Challenge again this week with such a lovely piece

x Hilda

sam21ski said...

Fab Atc Ang, that embossing folder comes in very useful doesn't it!!!

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

Jaqi said...

Brilliant, love the embossed numbers, oh , what sad little faces they have, bless them , its fab, Jaqi

Joy said...

Fantastic ATC I love the effect of the embossing xx

margaret said...

Great atc love how you have embossed the numbers. cute litle faces too. xx

mommabear said...

Just beautiful Ang

Sue said...

I love your ATC, I didn't realise you could colour paper that had been 'bugged' xx

RubyMay said...

Brilliant ATC ...and some lovely techniques x