Sunday, 5 April 2009

Sunday Stamper - bird

I have used Hels' fantastic stamp to make my ATC.
I stamped it on my card and then added the swirls to one side and then added a background stamp. I coloured the bird in and stamped it twice more onto card and coloured them in. I layered the stamping up and added some gems to the tail. I finally added a flower to the bottom which is held together with a pearl brad.


13 comments:

Claireabelle said...

It's gorgeous Ang, i love it
xx

Carol Ann said...

Awww that is cute, I haven't taken my stamp out the pack yet seeing what you have done with it I will have to go and have a play! x

Beccy said...

Thats lovely Ang x

Sue said...

It's lovely Ang, I've used my little flourish already too xx

sam21ski said...

Lovely Ang xxxx

margaret said...

Lovely card Angxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw, I love that you used the birdy! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper, loving this card....looks fab :O))

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw, I love that you used the birdy! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper, loving this card....looks fab :O))

June said...

Oh its gorgeous. I love that birdy
Hugs June xxx

Mags said...

Fab atc, love it!

ju said...

Love that tweety bird, he's cute!

carian said...

Ohh, how cute is that. xx

Joy said...

Lovely ATC Ang I love Hels birdies xx