Love your Moo Ang the colours are scrummy.xx
Fab Moo Ang xxxx
Wonderful Moo - love the chipboard and how the C fits in to the BThanks for joining us on SCDDawn
As Dawn said, your joinery with the letters is superb design work. Very nice piece!
Great moo :)
I also love the way the C fits into the B.
Its fab Ang and in my fav colour
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love your Moo Ang the colours are scrummy.xx
Fab Moo Ang xxxx
Wonderful Moo - love the chipboard and how the C fits in to the B
Thanks for joining us on SCD
Dawn
As Dawn said, your joinery with the letters is superb design work. Very nice piece!
Great moo :)
I also love the way the C fits into the B.
I also love the way the C fits into the B.
Its fab Ang and in my fav colour
Post a Comment