This months challenge over at Just for Fun is to try something different. This week Zoe has challenged everyone to use Mixed Media. Now I'm not too sure with this - Its to use a mix of things to produce artwork. Hope my wall hanging fits the bill.
I see metal paper paint glue and buttons! Thats mixed media using a combination of materials and media to make your art work. This is a smashing art work :) Thank you for joining us at Just for Fun with this fab piece. XOXO Zoe
love the color use on this, it all works very nice together. i hope you begin to really love mixed media and assemblages, its my favorite and i always love to see others' work!
You made a great job of this mixed media piece. I love these tiny frames they are lovely to work with. The elements you added look great together. Sue x
14 comments:
Love your wall hanging, so many things to look at.
I see metal paper paint glue and buttons! Thats mixed media using a combination of materials and media to make your art work. This is a smashing art work :) Thank you for joining us at Just for Fun with this fab piece. XOXO Zoe
love the color use on this, it all works very nice together. i hope you begin to really love mixed media and assemblages, its my favorite and i always love to see others' work!
Fabulous wall hanging, Ang!
This is so beautiful-well done
Chrissie x
I love this wallhanging its great! XOXO
Ang I would definitely say that its mixed media. Love it .Marie
I'm seeing a lot of different medias in this delightful hanging so I think it fits the bill for Just for Fun. Thanks for joining us.
Fab little wall hanging , it looks fun, lots to look at here.
The colours you have used are lovely, it looks really summery.
Love the colour Ang very cheery :) and the way you have filled the tiny tray
Thanks for joining us at just for fun
Von x
This is lovely. So pretty.
Florence.
You made a great job of this mixed media piece. I love these tiny frames they are lovely to work with. The elements you added look great together. Sue x
Hi Ang - I love your mini wall hanging, so cute & so much to see :D xxx
Stunning! Love it.
If it needs a new home, I have a new craft shed coming that has lots of wall space!!! ;) :)
Post a Comment