
A while ago I took part in a swap on the Lots to do forum.
The criteria was: Mountboard in 2inch squares (9), autumnal colours.
I loved my returns and wanted to be able to display them. This weekend when I was out shopping I found an 8inch frame - it was ideal!!!!
It had a silver finish so I got my alcohol inks out and dabbed them all over it. The colours I used were teracotta and meadow.
I was really pleased with the way it turned out.
Really liked this swap, wonder if we will do any more?????
Better get some more frames - just in case.
18 comments:
Ooohhh Ang this is stunning,must get a frame for mine
xxxx
Wow Ang must go and get one for mine too! You've done a fab job.
It's wonderfull Ang, lovely way to display the art work.
Must get myself one for my swaps!
It's fab Ang, the frame and the contents
xx
That's lovely Ang another stunning item for your craft room wall!!
Beautiful, what a lovely way to display your received works of art.
Well done
that is so gorgeous xx
Fantastic frame Ang, a great way to display the stunning art work :o)
Ang it looks absolutely brilliant, and I'm glad to see one of my squares in there!!!!
You'll have to talk to Chris nicely if you want another one!!!!
What a lovely way to display your work - the frame looks great. xx
What a great idea and a lovely job you have done of the frame too :-)
lovely Ang xxx
so very very pretty!
Gorgeous Ange - I love the frame & contents, fabulous!!! xxx
A fab way to display the art work!
Looks great - lovely idea!! xxx
WOW!! this is stunning :O))
fabulous!
Post a Comment