Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Gothic Arch challenge - My doll and me


Here is my arch for this weeks challenge


I used strips of paper for the backing and stuck them on and then stuck the image of the little girl on with 3d foam.


I edged the whole thing in brushed corduroy distress ink.


I finally added the wording.

18 comments:

Mags said...

Lovely arch Ang, great image. :)

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful arch. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image !

Unknown said...

Oh quelle douceur, très jolie arche

Debby said...

darling image. great arch.
debby

Femmy said...

beautiful arch!!!

Frieda Oxenham said...

Sweet arch!

For the life of me said...

oh my shes gorgeous xx

Faye said...

Very pretty arch!

sam21ski said...

Lovely colours Ang and love the cutie image xxxx

CraftyC said...

So sweet!
Clairexx

Hermine said...

Such a sweet arch.

crafty creations said...

Beautiful arch Ang

Rika said...

lovely arch!

SueHart said...

Love the background and isn't she just so sweet :) xx

Judy said...

Lovely arch, Ang, love the vintage look about it!
JudyNZ

Claireabelle said...

Tis very cute!
xx

mommabear said...

I realy love this I think the colour tones are fab
hugs Alison