Saturday, 12 April 2008

Lots to do challenge - week 4 TAG IT!!!!!!


This is my tag for the challenge on Lots to do.


The challenge was set by Mags.


I used my Tim Holtz "Natures Beauty" stamps and used distress inks and backing papers all in shades of green.


I finally added some green organza ribbon.



Thanks Mags for a lovely challenge - I really enjoyed it.

8 comments:

Jo said...

Love it Ang, especially the sentiment :o)

Claireabelle said...

It's fab Ang, I love the colour
xx

Femmy said...

love it!! beautiful colors!!

Carol Ann said...

It's really lovely x

Mags said...

Beautifull tag Ang, lovely quote.
Glad you enjoyed this challenge! :) :)

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous Ang - love the colour and the sentiment

PaperDaisies said...

Love your tag. The colour, the sentiment... just perfect.

Ann said...

Gorgeous Ang & one of my fave stamps!! xxx Lovely sentiment!!!